The regular girl couldn’t make it, so I’m here.
miss claudette has a special place in my heart.
miss claudette over everything
i still have a crush on christoph waltz, please help
christoph waltz. ewan mcgregor
Reblogging again because Christoph’s face.
Hello Friends, I am in need of maybe purchasing a new hard drive or just repairing my laptop in general and so for the very first time in my entire life I am opening commissions.
So here is what I am selling:
SOLID SHADE ART: There will be two types, Monochrome and Full . They will be 3/4 of the body like the ones pictured. They will be drawn on A4 Size, 300 dpi Higher prices for extremely detailed subjects as listed below.
- Monochrome Single: $5/$8
- Monochrome Couple: $10/$14
- Full Single: $15/$20
- Full Couple: $30/$35
- Backgrounds are an extra $10
SOFT SHADED ART: All art is fully colored and linearted and shaded in a soft style form, such as here, here and here, it’s basically my main style. A4 Size, 300 dpi. Higher prices for extremely detailed subjects as listed below.
- Single Waist Up: $20/$23
- Single Full Body: $25/$28
- Couple Waist Up: $35/$38
- Couple Full Body: $40/$43
- Backgrounds are an extra $15
BUDGET SECTION:Stuff up there too expensive? Ok, then have a look at these,
$5 regardless of complexity, $2 for each additional body:
- CHIBIS: Type 1 and Type 2.Postcard (100x148mm 300 dpi) Fully flat colored. No backgrounds
- LINEART/SKETCHES: A4 300dpiCompletely Digital sketches, full body, with a background if you so desire.
*Please Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your request, and include references as well. Be detailed as possible! Line color, pose, etc. so I can be sure to draw what you want!
*Once we come to an agreement, I’ll send you my Paypal info so that way you can send the payment. Once I recieve it I will begin drawing!
*I’ll keep you up to date with WIPs and will sustain a line of communication with you!
*Once I’m finished, I’ll give you the finished work in whatever file you so desire! Be it .png, .sai, .psd. Published work will be watermarked.
I’m pretty much alright with everything except:
- anthros and animals (I suck with animals trust me)
- mechas (-cries-)
- anything I find ethically distasteful or intended to harm (and I’m a pretty lenient person. I’ll let you know if it’s not to my liking.)
- NSFW is a gray area. I’m alright with it, I just need an open discussion as there are stuff I’m comfortable with and stuff I’m not.
Please feel free to reblog and share! Thank you very much! ^v^ <3
By Kill la Kill animator Kengo Saito
Source from his twitter